Saturday, February 20, 2016

Amber Rose - I don't stir up sexual urges in people

During her appearance on a show "It's Not You, It's Men" hosted by Tyrese Gibson and Rev Run, Tyrese told Amber that the comfort ability people find in wanting to touch and grope you... Its an energy that is sent out there that creates that kind of reaction.

Amber disapproved of it as a valid argument and  stated that: 
"No it doesn't and I'm gonna tell you why. If I'm lying down with a man butt-naked and his condom is on and I say, 'You know what? No I don't wanna do this, I changed my mind'. That means no. It doesn't matter how far I take it or what I have on, when I say no, it means no."

Do you agree with her or you stand with Tyrese on this one????

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect the views of Desmond Ose.



For Enquiries/Informative Tips
Email: sirose0711@gmail.com
Call: 08158561662